Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 2008



Today is the last day of April and we can't believe the month is coming to an end. What a busy month it has been.


Jessica is thriving as a home schooler and so are Mom and Dad. Sometimes I wonder who is teaching who. We have been working on our nature unit this week. Dad took the day off so I could go to my appt. and took over for me at home. They went on a nature hike and wrote in the nature journal. Did some fractions with the amount of trees that are green versus the ones that aren't. Did an online activity at ecoworld ..etc!!!

Yesterday we were talking about our cat needing somewhere other than our bed, the couch or anywhere that is the most inconvenient for us to sleep.
Jessica decided that he needed a townhouse and her and Dad started drawing, planning, cutting..etc and when I got home I found a rather large house for our cat with a front porch, pillars of course, a deck and a loft. Jessica even made him a do not disturb sign for when he is sleeping. I will take a picture tomorrow.


Here is a few pictures of Jessica at her weekend hangout. She loves to go here and rides horses as well as helps the owner clean and brush the animals. This is Star and her new baby, he is very funny to watch.


And the goat who looked at her reflection for the longest time, I think she was in love for a brief moment!


No comments: